Friday, June 13, 2008

So I am taking a poll


Well let me start from the begining.  We have these little girls that live in our neighborhood and they play out in the "backyard" with all the kids.  The problem is these little girls have he worst potty mouths you have ever heard!  So we are always telling the kids any word that sounds bad from those girls mouth is probably bad so dont repeat what you hear. So this is where it gets funny I am only blogging about it so I can remember it later.  So Emma comes up to me and asks "momma is what the hell a bad word?"  Just they way she asked was just so funny.  What do you think... is what the hell a bad word?  I am taking a poll...


By the way of course I told her it was a bad word!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you!!!!! I know it's been forever and I check out your blog all the time so I figure I better finally make my presence known.....We love you guys and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

oh by the way I sometimes say it but not in front of Tim cuz he thinks it's bad....but I wouldn't say it in front of the kids so I guess I think it is bad...IDK!!!

Diana said...

I love that picture of Emma! Haha.

amelia said...

I am a no in that category...and I think it's hilarious when kids say it. However, my mom has a heart attack when I say hell and it probably doesn't sound too great coming out of a little kids mouth :)

Shelly! said...

Here's my take - the word 'hell' isn't a bad word. However any word that you don't want your kid saying becomes a bad word for your house. Like in our house growing up saying 'stupid' was akin to saying the 'f' word. Yet millions of people say it.

That's the glorious thing about being a parent is you get to make the rules for your house. And to those who don't like your rules? To hell with them!

Unknown said...

Shelly I loved your comment! Thankyou! (: