Monday, June 16, 2008

Swim lessons

Well since we live in a state that is as hot as a furnace we basically live in the pool all day long, and I really wanted the kids to be more comfortable in the pool.  Kael could swim on his own but I thought he needed more confidence, and Emma was always trying to swim with out her floaties and ending up not doing so well.  So my cousin gave me a name of a great lady that teaches swim lessons and today was our first day and it went really well. 


This is right before swim lessons began and the kids were both a little nervous




AA had to get in on the action. I am telling you this kid is a fish!! If he could take directions I would have put him in swim lessons also!



This is Emma pouting because she is cold and dosent want to swim anymore!


Here is Kael diving for a ring and he actually got it!! I was so proud of him!


Here is Emma getting ready to jump in and then turn around and swim to the side with her head down


She did it!!!


They all got otter pops at the end of the lesson, I am sure that was the kids favorite part!

1 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

That picture of Emma is scary!!! She lookes freaky. They are soo stinkin cute though so its ok.