Friday, June 13, 2008

Mylee's Blessing

So we blessed our last baby ever little miss Mylee on June 1st. Before church we took a few pictures of Mylee but then of course my camera battery died. My moms camera was dead as well the only one who had a camera is the only one who dosent know how to send pictures! So here are the only pictures I have as of now, of the beloved event. If my darling sister ever gets the hang of the whole computer thing I might get the rest. (well see) (: It was a great day my sister and Drew came up for the weekend and they brought my brother Cameron and his girlfriend Daniel, My Grandma Marion, cousins Chealsea, and Markus all flew out from Nevada for the blessing. That really meant alot to me that they would get plane tickets last minute to come out and be with family. My Grandma Lenna was their, my Aunt Pam and Uncle Duane who live out here also came, my cousins Jaime and Todd, and their little ones were able to come as well. Josh's sister Laura and bro in law Isaac and their little ones came as well. After the blessing we all went over to my moms house and had tri tip the best home made salsa ever, and yummy fruit salad. I am getting hungry just thinking about it! Well it was just a wonderful day with wonderful family around. When I get the other pictures I will post them. Oh and we had a birthday cake for my bro in law Drew his birthday was the following week.









Someone dosent like mommy's kisses!


My mom also made Mylee's beautiful dress!


So pretty!! Now we just have to go and take her to get her ear's pierced!!

6 comments:

Jana said...

Beautiful dress!!! I love her name as well!

Diana said...

Aw, beautiful pictures!

mypocketfullofposies said...

THAT'S RIGHT!!! you need to get her ears pierced!! she is teeny and sweet!

Kristin said...

She is precious!

amelia said...

SO CUTE!

kme1981 said...

So adorable! The dress your mom made is beautiful! I love the pics of you and your cute baby together!