Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pre term labor

So I went to the mall with my mom and the kids yesterday morning, and I just didnt feel very good. But I didnt want to leave the mall we were having fun, my pain started to get alot worse. So my mom left her car at the mall and drove me straight to the hospital, she dropped me off because we didnt want to bring in all the kids. So they gave me a shot of turbutalin and it makes your heart race and feel shaky so I then threw up everywhere. It was so much fun. The first shot didnt get rid of the contractions, and my cervix was starting to thin out. So they had to give me another shot. I hate those shots but I wanted the horrible contractions to stop. The second shot didnt knock them off all the way, so they had to give me one last shot. That finally did the trick. My mom came and picked me up from the hospital and took me to her house so I could sleep and she could watch the kids. We were almost there and I just started to get really sick again so down went the window and I threw up all over the street. I was so embarrassed. Luckly my mom drove away so I didnt have to stare at it, but I was still sick so as my mom is driving down the street I threw up again all over the side of my car! The kids thought it was so funny, I just thought it was gross! So I am suppossed to rest till my doctors appoitnment on friday, but honestly how do you rest while you are chasing 3 other kids? Oh well I am not ready for this little girl to come out yet so I will try and listen.

5 comments:

raw mom said...

girl!! a girl! yay! ok ay now that i'm over that...poor amanda! all over your car?!! poor girl. and what a good mom. where would we be without them, huh?
like your kiddies thought it was funny. i was reading your post and i felt so bad and i could feel my face get all sad like and then i read that part about your kids thinking it was funny and i could help but let out a giggle. just like kids...they have NO idea what is going on ....

Diana said...

oh man! i'm keeping my fingers crossed that the kid will hang tight until it's time.

The Henkel Family said...

Oh my goodness girly! I'm glad they were able to stop you from going into labor...poor thing, throwing up is no fun and well neither are contractions! have all your pregnancies gone early? When are you officially due any way? My mom was telling me what you're going to name her Kinsey(sp) right? I love it I think it is really cute! Where did you come up with it?

Heather McMullin said...

AHHHHH....how far along are you? Geez when your body is done, it is DONE!!! I can't believe it. I don't know if you decided offically on a name yet, but my friend's baby is named Navy and I love it. Call me back you jerk!

The Ackerman Family said...

I am so sorry! That sounds so scary! I am glad you have your mom to help you out! I don't know how people survive without family close by. We'll pray for your sweet family!