Monday, March 10, 2008

Bed rest

Well I got put on bedrest today. I went in for my regular appt and she checked me and I am almost dialated to a 3 and I am 50% effaced. So yeah for bedrest with 3 kids and one who dosent ever want to let his mommy out of his site! Oh well I am almost 34 weeks so hopefully this will go by superfast! (: Then I get a cute new baby girl to play with! Sad news my grandpa is dying and I will have to go to vegas for the funeral a 5 hour drive there ahh why dont things ever go the way they are supposed to? I know the answer I just want to vent a little (:

5 comments:

raw mom said...

sweet girl! it's okay, there are a lot of good shows on tv and trash magazines to read...you can get all caught up on britney spears, ew...and you can file your nails and eat a whole meal sitting in one spot and dont forget you get to actually know how many times a day your sweet ones REALLY kicks...not just the few you have time to notice in between butt wipings and peacemakings with your cute kiddies.

Diana said...

aw, i hope this all works out okay and your kids aren't too rowdy! hopefully it'll go by quickly.

amelia said...

Good luck Amanda! Hopefully, things will be wonderful in the end.

The Ackerman Family said...

No fun...How are you supposed to stay down with 3 little ones? I can't imagine! I hope your mom will be around to help you out. I guess you just make it work! I hope you stay down as much as possible and rest. You are almost to the finish line!

Heather McMullin said...

Amanda....it is a good thing this is going to be your last baby, this always happens to you. At least your Mama is there to help you out. If there is anything I can do way out here please let me know. I love you. Don't worry you can spank her when she is out!!