Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Sunday



Well Easter kind of came and went this year for us. Josh got real sick on Saturday so he stayed home in bed for alot of the fun. I stayed with my parents so they could take care of the kids for me. We woke up Easter morning the kids found their baskets saw their fun treats. Then they found eggs around the house. Then they got ready for church and my parents took all of them to their ward and I stayed home. Then the kids came back from church and had another hunt in my parents backyard. They had a great day. I guess I did to much because I was having a pretty nice nap and woke up to some major contractions. So my mom took me to the hospital and they gave me the lovely turbutalin shot this time they only gave it to me twice because the neither the baby or myself could handle it so they choose to leave us alone. Thank goodness. I hate that stuff more than anything!!! I love my little ones I have I dont want anymore I dont want to ever be pregnant again so this is it for us!!! (:

3 comments:

Kristina said...

When is your little going to come!? its about time she gets here! :) do you have a name yet?

Heather McMullin said...

I love their easter outfits. The boys just wore their suits. Maybe next year we will get cute Easter outfits.

Diana said...

I agree with Kristina - when's your due date? Adorable pictures.