Thursday, March 27, 2008

I think the Easter bunny is Human!




alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5182490167063799314" />


So my parent HOA is the greatest, they always have fun activities going on throughout the year and last weekend they had an Easter egg hunt and the Easter bunny. My parents had Kael and Emma stay the night on friday so they could join in the fun the next day, they also gave Josh a break from mister mom for the night. As he has been doing everything when he gets home, IE: dinner, bath, bed time, and the cleaning. He has been wonderful! Anyways this place had a bounce house and all kinds of fun stuff for the kids. Emma really wanted to see and get her picture taken with the Easter bunny, Kael wanted nothing to do with him, Aiden didnt really care either way. So that is why it is only Aiden and Emma in the picture. So later on that night the kids were getting in the bath and Kael says to me I think the Easter bunny is a human, I saw arm hair in between his gloves and arms I dont think he is real, so I say maybe he is part human (Emma is right there next to him during this), he than says to me no I think it is just a guy in a costume! My little guy is just to smart for his own good and for my own good!

2 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

That is so cute that Kael picked up on that! I am shocked that my kids don't pick up on more stuff, especially when I have been a slacker on the last couple of Holidays! Oh well! I am glad that you get off bed rest! Must be nice! I am excited to hear how things go!

Heather McMullin said...

What a smart little terd!! I love it. Had your baby yet?