Sunday, October 28, 2007

Memories

So this whole blogging thing has turned into my journal. I am not the best at writing things down, but ever since I started to blog I dont know its kind of easier to log all of the memories that I dont want to forget things.

I was thinking now that none of my kids talk baby talk anymore it is kind of sad. They use to mis pronounce words and I just thought it was so cute, but ever since Emma could talk she has tried to say every word correct and she pretty much does. So I wanted to document the funny things that my kids use to say before I forget about them completly.

Kael use to say fiderman instead of spider man, he use to say fagetti instead of spagetti. Josh corrected him as soon as he would say it. He also use to call birdies b's I LOVED THAT IT WAS SO CUTE! He would also call rootbeer rootbeater (: When he was mad he would say I cant yike you or I cant yike that, that was a favorite phrase among the Lamb family. I think Cameron still says that. (: He would call Alicia shasha cause he couldnt say her name.

Emma: one of the only things she would ever say was I want something for eat. We loved that. She would also call Kimmi mimi cause she couldnt say her name, and she used to call grandpa trampa-we still call him that sometimes (: Instead of yes she would say yesh-Cameron also still says that (:

I just wanted to document this because I know I wouldnt remember all of them forever infact there still might be some more that I am forgetting (:

4 comments:

Diana said...

ha, so cute!

Diana said...

oops, i commented with my old blog name - ignore that, this is my real one!

Shelly! said...

It just goes so dang fast.

amelia said...

I love hearing the funny things kids say! And my blog has turned into a journal, too.