Friday, October 12, 2007

OOPS!

Well Josh and I did it again we are having another baby (hopefully). I had an ultrasound today and it was alittle scarey because the baby was surrounded in blood the doc said it could be normal or it could be the start of a miscarriage. We kind of have to wait and see. I am 12 weeks along and due right around the time Aiden was due last year my due date is April 25, 2008. This one was definetly not planned but none the less we are very excited. I am excited to be done with the whole being pregnant getting fat, no sleep stuff. This is it no more for us, number four and then we will be complete.

5 comments:

raw mom said...

YEA! yea for you! i am so excited ...and yet i know the feeling of fear with pregnancy...good luck sweet girl. i'll say my prayers with you in them! xoxoxox

The Ackerman Family said...

Oh my gosh! 4! That is so crazy and exciting. You are going to my hero having 4 kids! Congratulations...I hope everything turns out ok! Keep us posted! We will pray for you too!

swavelyfamily said...

I am praying for you every day and please keep us posted!

amelia said...

Oh my gosh! Amanda! Hurray! And congrats...I hope things go well :)

Kristin said...

How exciting! I hope things good well. Congrats!