Saturday, October 20, 2007

AZ state fair






Last Friday was opening day at the Arizona state fair my parents and I took the kids. Since it was opening day it was only a dollar to get in. Here are just a few pics of them feeding some of the animals at the fair. I have video of my little dare devils riding every ride that they were tall enough for. Kael wanted to go on everything regardless of what the ride was or how tall he was. My dad bought the kids 60 tickets so they could get there fill of fun. Thankyou mom and dad for a fabulous time at the fair!!! The video will be coming soon after I figure out how to get it on here ( I am not the computer savvy one in the family!)

2 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

How fun! I wanted to go to the fair in Utah, but I didn't have anyone to go with me and there was no way I was taking 3 kids by myself! I am glad you guys had fun!

amelia said...

FUN DAY!