Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A visit to my BFF's


After our wonderful family reunion we stayed the night at Heather's house we watch the UFC fight- well the boys watched the girls wrangled the kids (: My pics are out of order sorry I just need to get caught up on my blog and I am to lazy to fix the pics (:

This is all of our kids together they really get along well.


They have this awesome ramp that I have decided I really need, it entertains the kids for hours!!


he is like yeah what ever this is cool I am cool, what can I say (:








The infamous SUPERSTAR pose. We did allot of dumb things in High school and we still do them its fun what can I say?


Cade looks like he is having fun, he really wants me to move so he can watch the fight and Josh, well he is just a dork I LOVE him!

My sissy, Bro and bro in law came and watched the fight it was so good to have them there I love them and miss them so much!! They are both such awesome people!!



The kids having a blast on the tramp. What is it with boys always having to have their shirts off? They crack me up Aiden even had to have his shirt off.




Heather thank you for letting us crash with you guys. It was so much fun!!! I miss you and wish we lived closer to each other!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I miss you!!! Come back to meeee!!!