Sunday, September 27, 2009

Natural Bridge

On our way home from the ward camp out we stopped off at the Natural Bridge. We didn't think it was going to be open but we thought we would try anyways. I was so glad we did because it was beautiful! I finally found some where beautiful in AZ!!! This place was so fun! we first took this hike down some very steep hill and at the end was this beautiful waterfall! I could have stayed there all day! So neat!



They were running down these stairs and scaring the crap out of me!!



Stop let me take a pic and grab onto you before you fall off the cliff!!!





So gorgeous!! In this waterfall were all kinds of little caves. I wanted to explore in them so bad!



What the natural bridge looks like from below





At the bottom playing in the stream





We decided the climb through the cave. It was so fun but so scarey with little kids! There were places were on tiny mistake and they would fall down into the water. No mistakes but it was so scarey for me as the worry wort mother!!




Another steep hill that my kids literally ran down and I had to hold onto them for dear life!!



Inside the cave we just climbed up one steep area and now we were trying to find another safe way up.



We were down there where those people are. This place was so cool!

My kids loved this place!! Emma kept asking all week if we could come back here!



Getting ready to climb up some more!

This place was so cool! I cant wait to go back. This time without any kids so I don't have to worry about them so much!!!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

This is beautiful! Wow, I never realized something like that was in AZ. Truly, gorgeous! And I love Aiden's hair cut, by the way, so cute!

aezra noell said...

sounds so fun! neat pics