Friday, September 18, 2009

Kael and Emma started School

Well we got our MAC back so I can update my blogging a little bit. I am only a month late but what ever. Emma started preschool this year and absolutely loves it! She goes everyday except for Wednesdays for 3 hours a day. Let me just say that for me it is a little bit of heaven on earth!!! I love it, she loves it it cant get any better! Her teacher is Mrs. Helton and she just loves her. I have to admit that I have not been a super blogger lately I don't know what it is I just have been so busy that I am literally running from one thing to another so there is not enough time to take pics.







This is Emma getting ready to go to class on her first day. She is so excited and nervous all at the same time.


I just think she is to cute!!!


Her first day of school outfit! I love it!



I am a horrible mother! We were practically late to Kael's first day of school because they decided to make changes and get rid of allot of parking and it was just so crazy!! My little guy is in First grade this year his teacher is Ms. Woolhouse and we love her so far! I am very blessed to have Kael he never gets in trouble at school he always gets 100 percent on his tests and his assignments. He tries so hard to be a good kid! He actually got student of the month for August and we are so proud of him!! He is such a wonderful little boy!! Kael we are so proud of you and we love you so much!!!

1 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

My babies are so big! I love them and am so proud of them.=)