Saturday, May 2, 2009

WOW 9 years already


I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday.  I can not believe that is has been 9 years already.  It really does fly when your having fun.  It has been an amazing ride.  My hubby is amazing, I will brag about this until the day that I die, but he went to school full time worked 2 jobs (one that happened to be back braking), survived on very little sleep, and had a horrible wife that was nagging him constantly about something, and managed to Graduate Valedictorian of his class.  I have always believed going to school was the right thing to do for our family and I am so glad that he did, our kids will always be able to say "hey if my daddy did it so can I!"  He still is amazing guy to this day, not only does he work all day but he comes home from work, gives our kids dinner, bathes them, puts jammies on them, gives them any kind of medicine they need, reads them a story and helps them say their prayers.  He also watches the kids while I go out to get my nails done sometimes I need a break from it all and he realizes that and lets me get my break.  He probably does not know how much it means to me by doing all that while I am at work.  I never have to worry about how my kids are because I know they are perfectly fine with him.  Our partnership is amazing, I just love him to pieces.  I think our relationship gets better every year.  I love you so much Josh thanks for everything you do for our family.  I look forward to celebrating many more years of bliss with you!!  We had a great night out for our anniversary.  My sister Kimmi took all the kids to spend the night at her house and Josh and I went to our favorite place Bennihana's and then we went and did my favorite thing shopping at the mall with no kids!!  That was the best part!!  Just us enjoying time together no little ones interrupting our conversation. I love you babe!!  I cant wait till next year, its gonna be great!!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats you guys!

Kalita Ulrich said...

Time fly's, i can't believe it has been 9 years crazy crazy! Congratulations!!!

Freethinkingpunk said...

congrats to both of you guys, I remember your wedding day as if it were a short time ago as well, it's insane. I think you 2 go very well together and am proud to have Josh as a brother-in-law. To many more years, Cheers!!

Missy said...

Congrats on 9 years! You don't even seem old enough to have been married that long (not that it's THAT long) but you know what I mean. I look up to you for being such a good mom and taking care of all those cute kids. Keep up the good work.