Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Emma's Ballet Recital




I am sorry I am so her mom, I think she is just the cutest little girl ever!  I love everything about this sweet little girl.  I thought she did such a great job.  I am so proud of her for just getting up there and dancing.  That is so scary to do especially in front of so many people that you don't know.  She is just getting better and better.  She cant wait to start up dance again, she told me "mommy I will try the best I can, and do really good at ballet!"  Her exact words.  Emma you are such a strong willed amazingly cute, silly, energetic, beautiful little peanut.  We love you so much!!!








So proud of herself



She is ready to dance!



Pretty ballerina.  Emma I just love those big blue eyes of yours.  I am so proud of you!










3 comments:

Kristin said...

She looks so grown up! What a beautiful girl.

smb said...

Emma is so adorable! Strong willed is not always a bad thing....you are strong willed and it has served you well (most of the time).

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

I love all of the pictures! The end of the school year brings he end of sooo many things. Now I have to figure out how to fill up my summer!