Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fast Sunday

I had almost forgot to blog about my silly little Emma once again.  She really cracks me up everyday.  Well last fast sunday Josh had to work, so I was all by myself at church.  Once Kael realized it was fast Sunday he wanted to go up and bear his testimony, soon after Emma wanted to go to.  Well I let Kael go up, and he was really sweet.  Then Emma would not stop bothering me.  I told her she could only go up if she could go by herself and do it.  She said mommy I know how to do it.  Well she gets up there and begins, "I'd like to bear my testimony, I know this church is true, I love my mommy and daddy, and brothers and sister".  She then leans away from the microphone to look and me and she mouths the words "mommy what's next?"  Shocked I just froze for a moment,  then she says into the microphone "mommy what do I say now".  I try to tell her to just say amen and get down, but of course she cant understand me, at this point everyone has a giggle because she is so stinkin cute!  But there was no way that I was going to haul two babies up to the front to help her, then I would be stuck having to give my own testimony, which I was not prepared to do.  Finally our 1st counselor in the Bishopric gets up and helps her with the rest of it.  I am so grateful for brother Merrill and really helping me out  I just could not go up there,  it was hard enough not having Josh there.  I am really grateful to my brave children for always wanting to go bear their testimony.  I wish I had their courage.  I always have a testimony in my heart, but going up and bearing my testimony just terrifies me.  Oh the memories I am making!  (:

1 comments:

aezra noell said...

oh how sweet, bummer i missed it. hm...where was i?