Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial day Weekend

We were able to get away and go to Santa Barbara for the weekend.  It was freezing, and so wonderful!  I love Santa Barbara it is so beautiful there.  I have so many great memories of Santa Barbara and every time I go I get to relive my childhood, it is one of my heavens on earth.






The train ride at the zoo


Not loving her stroller


Checking out the giraffes 



So happy







This is what happens when you don't take a nap you crash at 6pm (:





The Goleta Pier I love it!  Although it is a little stressful with little ones 



So cold but so wonderful!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a fun trip! I bet your kids just loved it. I love that zoo in Santa Barbara!

The Henkel Family said...

Hey there cuz! Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I wish we lived closer so we could see each other once in awhile! We need to have a family reunion to get everyone together again! Well i hope you and your family are doing well. Miss you guys! Love ya,
Crystal