Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines Day Party

I am suck a blog slacker these days.  I hate to do all these catch ups but I need to get current!!  So here is Kael's Valentines Day party I took all the kids.  They all had a blast!  Kaels poor teacher ended up getting really sick that day and left mid party.  Aiden thought he was such a big boy sitting with the big kids.  They would do silly things like put the cookies on there heads and then he would try it.  I caught him before though his cookie had frosting and that would have been such a mess!  I am no fun I know!!!  (:


Aiden thinking this is so much fun!


Kael's cookie he decorated





Emma's pretty smile and Aiden hiding behind the plate!



So grown up!


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love the last picture of Kael! He is growing up fast.

Drew and Alicia said...

I love love love my little cutie pies. I hate when you take so long to post. This is like my daily highlight. I look at them at lunch and when Drew gets home I show him and read all the cute things they do. I miss you guys thank goodness you are a faithful blogger=)