Sunday, February 22, 2009

I love to see the Temple

Our theme this year for primary is "My Eternal Family".  So we went to the Mesa Temple and watched a video in the visitors center.  It was so much fun for the kids.  When we first got to the temple Kael said mommy is this Jesus and Heavenly Fathers house?  I am so emotional immediately I start tearing up and said yes Kael this sure is.  I love that my children's testimonies are growing everyday.  I loved this activity it is by far my favorite one.  My kids went away with so much more than a good time.  There little testimonies grew even more.














3 comments:

Kristina said...

How cute! This Saturday is our primary temple trip. I can't believe my little one is in primary. It's amazing how much they learn at such a young age.

smb said...

The world needs more young mommy's like you.

Drew and Alicia said...

How stinkin cute is that. I think Emma is traumatized about her short hair she is playing with it in all her pictures probably trying to make it grow=)