Sunday, February 1, 2009

A beautiful day at the park

My sweet little flower

Her sneaky face 





Emma is my little mommy


      Aiden loves the slide


Feeding the ducks, then feeding Aiden


My big handsome boy ):




I would be nice if all my days were just a walk in the park.  Lately it seems like it is just getting crazier and not any easier.  A week ago I took Emma and Mylee to the doctor Emma had a really high fever and Mylee was really fussy.  Turned out they both had ear infections.  The following tuesday Aiden had a high fever and would throw up after every time he coughed.  It was horrible.  I took him to the doctor and he had an ear infection and they think he has pneumonia (I don't think he does) but they heard all kinds of gunk in his lungs.  Every day last week it seemed like we had something to do.  Kael had his birthday and I now have a six year old, who calls me mom now.  He is to old to call me mommy (he told me)  ):  I was kind of emotional on his birthday, partly because I feel a little overwhelmed due to so much to do and not enough time to do it, but partly because Kael is such a little man now.  He loves getting smarter and figuring out things and learning how to play all different kinds of games.  He just loves to learn and grow.  He is no longer my little baby that was born a month early with all kinds of issues, he is now my big healthy little man!  I am  balling as I write this!!  What a baby I am!!  I will have a whole post dedicated to the fun we had for his birthday.  That is another thing I have so much to blog about but so little time.  Blogging is the one thing that I am in love with doing it is my one and only hobby right now, and I hardly have time for it!!  AHH  This to shall pass, and when it does I will be sad because all my other little babies will want to call me mom instead of mommy!!

3 comments:

Jana said...

You are sooo busy but luckily sooooo awesome! I love Emma's hair! Funny how you felt about Kael's birthday... that's exactly what I have been going through with Tyson turning 5! Let me know how I can help you!

Kristin said...

Your kids are darling. I can't believe Kael is that old! I still remember going to the hospital with your mom and Alicia to see him. Wow, time flies. I hope you get some free time soon to relax!

amelia said...

OK Amanda - I'll start calling you mommy now :)