Monday, February 2, 2009

Kael's Birthday

My Big excited 6 year old!!  ):




We went to his class and brought powdered donuts (that is what he picked out)  Here he is with Nana and his messy face


Auntie Mimi and Mylee cruising around the classroom


Aiden enjoying the treats (:


Kael went right up to Emma and gave her a hug and introduced her to his class it was so cute.  I love the pic of Emma she is trying to be so careful, grownup, and serious.  She loved going to Kaels class.  He was so sad when we finally left.  I worked that night so Josh, my mom and Aunt Mimi took him to Mcdonalds for dinner.  Then Josh gave him one of his presents a game for the PSP he thought that was so cool.


My sweet little boy.  Is just so smart.  Anything that I spell out to anyone he knows right away what it is.  No more spelling things out when trying to be sneaky!!  He has begun to read and that is just amazing to me.  He loves animals so much.  He is really into sharks right now, but he will always be kind to any sort of animal that comes his way.  He still wants to be a Police Man or a Prophet when he grows up.  I think they are both great things to aspire to be.  He loves playing Mario Cart on the Wii, he is pretty good at it also.  He loves to learn things about animals.  His favorite show is the Bindi the Jungle girl show, he would watch it over and over again.  He really is such a good helper to his mommy-oops I mean mom (:  He is a great big brother even though it can be tough being the big brother.    His testimony is growing everyday, I love that I get to see it grow, everyday is a new question about Jesus or heaven.   He really tries to be good all the time, but its just so hard to be good ALL the time!  (:  He is the sweetest little boy ever.  I am just in love with this little man.  I see such an awesome person in him, that I get to help mold and try to make better.  I thank my Heavenly Father every night for this little blessing in our lives.  I am just so grateful to Heavenly Father for letting me have and raise this little angel.  He makes our family so much better.  

I love you more than you will ever know Kael, you are one of our greatest blessings, thank you for choosing us for your family.

5 comments:

smb said...

Oh, Girlie. You make me teary reading your post about Kael! You have found your calling in life, "Mommy." I love reading about your little family. I still miss you!

Drew and Alicia said...

OHHHHH make me cry too THANKS!
He is such a little sweetie I am so proud of you Amanda. You are such a good mommy! I mean Mom

Anonymous said...

Your little family is so cute! I love seeing pics of your mom. She still looks the same. Tell her I say hi, I love her!

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAEL!!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Kael! Powdered doughnuts... you're brave!