Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mylee's Baby shower

My best friend since 7th grade Heather and my most wonderful sister Alicia had a baby shower for Mylee a few weekends ago while I was in California for a bridal shower. I dont really have to many friends in AZ yet, ( I am awkard with new people (:) But I still keep in touch with all my wonderful friends in California so they came to my shower and we had a blast
This is tiny Mylee I think she weighs about 6lbs by now not sure though


Here are a few pics of the presents and the party goers





Here are the cute kids that just love to play with each other and have fun. Carter kept calling Emma girl it was so funny, he would tell me your girl wants you. (: I think they had a thing for each other (:






Here is my mom and Mylee, my mom made the adorable car seat cover that you see (:

4 comments:

raw mom said...

sooo fun! your mom made that! that's talent..

Heather McMullin said...

YAY! I had so much fun seeing you. I love you and your kids mucho and can't wait to see you again.

amelia said...

Holy crap, your mom MADE that carseat cover?! I am so impressed!

Happy shower!

The Henkel Family said...

Ok so I totally want your mom to make me a car seat cover like that! That is just TOO darn cute! She should go into business, they would sell like wild fire!