Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Mud



The other day I let my kids play with water in the backyard. I wasnt really paying attention to them because I was dealing with a new baby. I look outside and I notice one of their friends had a spoon and was digging in the mud that was ok, the next time I looked outside I noticed Emma was feeding Aiden with the same spoon. What was she feeding him do you ask? Mud!!! They were pretending it was chocolate. Aiden really liked it although he was choking on it. I clean him up and take him to my porch and I went back inside for a moment. Guess who was back at the mud pile eating it again? Aiden!! Little stinker.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

HAHA! I'm pretty sure I remember my brothers doing the same kind of thing as well. He is so cute, Amanda!

raw mom said...

yummie! just like chocolate!

Heather McMullin said...

Just wait for the rocks to come out the other end...that is always a treat!

Diana said...

Oh man. I think eating mud is some kind of rite of passage for kids.