Tuesday, April 29, 2008

8 Years baby!

Today Josh and I celebrate our 8 year anniversary. I cant believe it has been 8 years. Josh and I always go to benihanas for dinner and we have a picture taken for every year. When I have time I will post the pictures, its pretty funny cause we both start out skinny and end up fat in the end! (: Thankyou Josh for a wonderful 8 years. So far the big events in our marriage have been 5 moves, 4 of the most beautiful and wonderful children, 2 states during our marriage, and 1 house that we own! It has been so wonderful, and I am looking forward to 8 more years!! It is said that the average marriage last about 7 years so last year Josh and I joked about staying together we decided to renew our contract for at least another 7 years!! (: I love you Josh you are such a wonderful Husband and father!!!

5 comments:

amelia said...

Congrats! Happy 8!

Heather McMullin said...

YEAH!!!.....and to think I hated Joshie when you two met.
I love you both a ton Congrats!!!

raw mom said...

yay!! i remember all the talk abut your cute wedding in the park...and that you would be bare foot...i thought that was so cute!

it is so weird to think that 8 years ago, we all thought we were grown up enough to take the plunge!! i cant believe how long ago 8 years seems! and now here you two are with FOUR kiddies! congrats!!

Drew and Alicia said...

Happy eight years Sissy but where are the chain pictures you lame-o!!! j/k I love you

The Ackerman Family said...

Congrats on 8 years! Can you believe you have been married 8 years and have 4 kids. I often think...how did I get here? Not that I want to be anywhere else, but sometimes its hard to believe!