Sunday, April 6, 2008

Funny things my kids say

So the other day Kael asks "mommy can we get a rabbit for a pet?" mommy "no, Kael no pets", Kael "well maybe if I had a nice mommy we could have one", mommy " yah but you dont so no rabbit".

I am the meanest mommy in town apparently.

We were driving in the car the other day and Kael got real frustrated and said " ugh my eyes are making me look at everything!"

Then the other day in the car with Emma we were at a red light and Emma goes "GO its frikin green!"

Then today in the car I was telling her to get her shoes on but she said she couldnt because she was so stressed out! I think she listens to her mommy a little too much!

I also want to document a stinky side that she has just started to do, believe me she has always been a stinker but she is an even bigger one. I see that she is hiding something behind her back I ask to see her hand she takes her other hand puts it behind her back and puts the object into the new hand, and shows me her empty hand, I then ask to see the other hand and she does it again, I finally have to say that I want to see both hands together so I can see what she is trying to hide, usually it is candy or something like that. They sure get smart fast!

4 comments:

Shelly! said...

They get smart way too fast! I totally agree!

I love the green light one. I am totally impatient at stop lights and Eric will get talking and completely forget that we are at a light. The boys have taken the responsibility of reminding him - Will usually will scream out 'Green is for go Daddy!'

The Ackerman Family said...

Don't worry...I am the meanest mommy too! At least your kids aren't saying any bad words yet! One day I was really frustrated and I said "Oh my Hell!" A couple of weeks later I heard Trey say it. I was like, "What did you just say?" and he repeated it. I explained to him that I shouldn't have said that and he shouldn't say it either! It is crazy how much they pick up on and imitate!

raw mom said...

"ahh! my eyes are making me look at everything!" please tell him it's a good thing!

amelia said...

HAHAHA, I love little Emma! How funny is her green light comment and her "too stressed" to put on shoes comment.