Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fall Party

Kael had his "Fall party" on Friday it is so silly that they have to call it a fall party! I remember the days when we could wear our costumes to school and we would have a parade around the school. Oh well I guess those days are over. But anyways I went to help out at his fall party. It was aot of fun. Kael has a group of crazy kids in his class but we had a great time. I brought in store bought cupcakes (you cant bring anything homemade) they were still yummy. They had scary toppings on them, the kids loved them. Here is the fun time!












5 comments:

Freethinkingpunk said...

yeah schools are getting ridiculous. What really pisses me off too is all the rumors about how dangerous it is to go trick-or-treating becaue people will put poison or razer blades in your candy. Every instance that ever happened turned out to be purpotrated by a family member, not some random stranger. It pisses me off that something I loved soo much about my childhood is dying off because people are stupid and paranoid. haha sorry had to get that off my chest. Kael looks great by the way.

Kristin said...

Oh how sad! I can't believe they don't let them wear their Halloween costumes! It sure is crazy how much the world is changing from when we were kids. But I'm glad they had a fun time. Kael is darling!

jayme said...

I remember Halloween partys too. That was always one of my favorite days of the year. My mom would decorate a pumpkin and I would take it to school and say I made it :)

Heather said...

Our boys are getting so big!!! It looks like he had a great time at his party!!

raw mom said...

i think it's lame too that they cant call it what it is...HALLOWEEN! at our school, the parents are aloud to take their little ones home before the party starts if they dont want to be part of it...we are still lucky enough to have the parades...we'll see how long it lasts.