Thursday, December 20, 2007

My little soccer stud





Well Kael's soccer season came to an end the weekend before Thanksgiving, but with the holiday, my sisters endowment,s getting totally sick, I haven't had much time to put up any posts just little quick ones. But Kael had a fun time playing soccer. He did have his moments where he didn't want to play, he would rather play in the mud or fight with another boy. But when he did play he was just to cute, and how fun it was to have his dad be one of his coaches? He loved that! Josh didn't love it as much he had troubled with some little ones that didn't want to play at all they just wanted to goof off, that was frustrating but then again they are only 4 and 5. But Josh was such a cute coach! I just loved watching him play with those kids, and funny thing Josh had never played soccer so the whole thing was a learning experience for him as well. I cant wait till next year to see how they both will do!!

1 comments:

Shelly! said...

Awww...that picture at the end was just precious! I still have most of my old trophies.

And how fun to have a hubby that will engage with your kids! It makes such a difference in the life of kids!