Sunday, December 9, 2007

Emma turned 3






My sweet little baby girl turned 3 on December 3 but we have been so busy this month that I havent had time to put up much.
On December 2 2004 I was at work, I had just seen my doctor because I was continuing to go into labor. He gave me more medicine(which I didnt take) and told me that when I was 35 weeks he would just let me go into labor. Since I was 35 weeks I stopped taking my medicine, and I was at work getting very excited because I was having contractions all day and they werent the uncomfortable kind yet, so it was kind of exciting. Well I decided to stay the night at my moms house that night, because Johs still worked for the MTA and worked the night shift and I didnt want to go to the hospital alone with Kael. So around 1:30am I woke my mom up because the contractions were definetly starting to hurt and since my Hospital was in Pasadena I thought we should go. Kael stayed with my sissy Kimmi and Alicia and my mom went with me to the hospital. Not much had happened all night. So the next morning my sister went home, and my mom stayed. My doctor came in before work to check on me and at that time I got an epidural (which by the way was the best epidural ever! Didnt hurt it worked right away it was great!) Then after my epidural my doctor broke my water. Josh was also there by that time. Then my doctor came back in around his lunch time to deliver Emma. She came out and was 6lbs and I dont remeber anything else right now I would have to go look it up. But she had alittle difficulty breathing so they took her to the NICU (newborn intensive care unit) and she stayed there for a week. The following friday we got to take her home I was so excited! But they ran a hearing test on her and she failed so I was so sad for her. I felt that if she was deaf it was my fault. They said most likly she wasent deaf that she just still had fluid in her ears thats all. So we took her back 2 weeks later and she passed. We were all very excited! And she has been a little stinker ever since. Here are some pictures of Emmas Princess party that we had at my moms house yesterday. She loved everything about her day and it wouldnt have been that fun without my mom and everything she has done thankyou so much mom you really are the best!

0 comments: