Sunday, December 9, 2007

My little sister



Well my sister is getting married on December 28 2007. Last week my kids and my parents went to California because Alicia was taking out her endowments the date was Friday November 30 2007 at 5:30 in the LA Temple. It was a great night being with my little sister in the temple she was so excited. I was so proud of her and the decisions she has made in her life to be worthy to go through the temple. I love her fiance he is wonderful and I cant wait for them to get married! She wanted to go through early so she could attend the stake Jubilee. She is just so amazing and a great example to me and my kids. She couldnt wait to go back to the temple again. I love you sissy!

5 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

How is Alicia old enough to get married! Isn't she still in Middle School! J/K That is so exciting! Tell her congrats! I loved the pics of Emma! She and Chloe are 2 peas in a pod! Everything girly and princess! I love it....most of the time!:)

Kristin said...

Yeah for Alicia! I am so happy for her! And I am excited to see you in a couple of weeks!

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristina said...

I am so excited for Alicia too! Shes too cute and she deserves the best! :) I can't wait to see her in a few weeks. yay!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss Alicia and i'm really excited for her! Plus the day she's getting married is a pretty sweet day (same as me and Chad's)! I haven't seen any of you guys in soooo long! I wanna give her a call...can you tell me her number?