Monday, November 8, 2010

Many Changes

Well I know this is crazy but we had never cut Mylee's hair before. I loved it long. But it was getting to be such a pain that after we cut Emma's hair we decided to chop off little miss Mylee's.


I freaking love it!! She looks so grown up and just so sassy!!

It looks like she has a ton of hair


So Emma got her hair cut first of course my pics are out of order. I just love this cut it is so cute on little girls!!






All her sun bleached hair




This is how long it was man she had a ton of hair




Well they were making changes so I thought its my turn for changes no more blond hair hello brunette!! I love it so much!!!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Beautiful ladies! :) Love the new hairdo's.

aezra noell said...

ooooou, i love the hair. I really like brunette on you too. you're lucky you can pull both brunette and blond off.

Kalita Ulrich said...

Sooo cute!!!

Kalita Ulrich said...

Sooo cute!!!