Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Its time for school, Its time for school!!!

Ok these pictures are out of order sorry. The kids started school back in August, I am just a little out of it.

This is Aiden sitting in his class he was so nervous and not really sure of what to expect. I was kind of sad to drop him off. He is still one of my babies. He cant be in school yet!! ):







So worried I love this face



He is just so dang cute!!!



Here is Emma waiting in her line to go to class




This is Emma with her teacher Mrs. Gamboa Emma loves her




Here is my kids with some of their best buddies!! Aubree, Emma, Kael, and Jacob. After we got rid of these kids we went out for breakfast the funny part was we got rid of 4 kids but we still had 4 kids at breakfast (:






I LOVE this pic Aiden just loves his big brother, and you can tell just by looking at this picture that he worships him!!

I think Emma is super nervous this is her first day of Kindergarten!! No pic with Kael and his teacher he is way to cool for that (:


1 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

I love these hunnies! They are cute. It is so much fun to watch them grow up, it makes me cry. I love you sissy.