Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fourth of July weekend

Saturday the 3rd we went up north for the day to Isaac's family camp out. We just made it a day trip but my kids did not want to leave they had so much fun. To be honest so did I.


Kael thought riding the horse was so cool


Mylee is usually terrified by everything so I was so surprised when she didn't want to get off the horse. She loved it.

That's my Emma the little mommy



Aiden getting ready to ride the quad with Uncle Issac




This is what I mean when I say she is afraid of everything!! It just makes us laugh we love to scare her. I know its kind of evil...




Thanks Pembers for letting us have so much fun with you!!!






Then the next night we went to watch the fireworks. I love the 4th of July. I love the cute clothes I love the fireworks, I just love everything about it!



The cousins playing games before the fireworks




I love this pic of the kids lying down they just had so much fun I love him!! I don't think he knows though (:

Getting the cousins to look and smile all at once is hopeless!


I just love her!! She is such a good helper and does the sweetest things it just amazes me. She is not perfect at all but she really is a sweetheart!!

Here is where it gets funny. Once the fireworks started Mylee freaked out! Crying hysterically. Would not stop. She kept saying "I want go home want go home." Or "turn it off". Finally she just hid under this blanket crying the whole entire time the fireworks went off. it was funny at first but after awhile I am sure the people around us wanted her to shut up! I did too (:



My funny little girl!

1 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

Thank goodness I have been waiting for you to blog! I love seeing pictures of my babies. Your are right you are evil scaring MyMY like that.