Monday, July 5, 2010

Father & Sons



So here are my boys with their best buddies the Twilley boys getting ready to go to father & sons
These boys had so much fun. I am not going to lie I had fun while they were away!!! (:





So what do you do when all the men are away? You have a major party that's what you do!! We started off by having dinner at the new fast food Tia Rosa's. Then we all went back to my house and we had a bow making party. It was so much fun and I was able to have so many bows!! (I could not make a bow to save my life) Luckily my awesome friend Monica whipped me up some super cute ones!!





Michelle making super cute flowers!!



Pretty much all the moms had little girls that they brought here are a few of them making cute little crafts


So everyone brought some stuff and this is allot of what everyone brought it was bow making, flower making madness!! Super fun!!




Some of the girls that were there.




So this literally ended being an all night party! Even the little girls stayed up all night, they were in Emma's room making necklaces and bracelets listening to Justin Beiber as loud as they could.I think the total of little girls including babies was around 10 but I might be off. I didn't end up going to bed until after 4am. That's right!! 4AM is when everyone ended up going home!! But I had such a fun night!! I love all the girls that came. They just made it so much fun!! Thank you to all my friends that ended up coming. The super tired next day was SO worth it (;

1 comments:

Jana said...

Heck ya worth it!!!! Thanks for blogging that to help me remember!... good times.... good times! xoxo