Monday, July 5, 2010

Birthdays!! So behind!

My little ones had a birthday!! So Mylee's bday is March 29th and Aiden's bday is April 3rd. So for a week they are always the same age. It was fun to say that I have two 2 year olds. Its not really fun I dont recommend having them 11 months apart. (: So they will forever share there bday party. We had a Carnival party theme and Josh did the invitations for me. Its so nice I just tell him what I want and he just whips it up!

I found on craigslist this super cheap bounce house and we had that put up in our backyard. Aiden thought that the bounce house was his present. He just didn't understand that it was only for the weekend. It was such a busy weekend that I didn't get any pics of the bounce house I really only took like 4 pics total!! The kids had so much fun. I had so much fun! My mom made the cute giant cup cakes for the kids Aiden LOVED his cake! He did not want to share any of his cake with anyone!!





The crazies! All the presents


Mylee getting ready to open her presents. She LOVED all her presents!!
Aiden with his presents. They had such a great day!!


Mylee's outfit was so cute! She wouldn't ever let me get a picture of it. I loved it and I love that skirt! She didn't like all the attention on her (:



Singing to Aiden we sang it twice. He loved all the attention that day



Thankyou to all the family and friends that came and helped out it was a successful party because of all you!! Thankyou!!


0 comments: