Monday, January 21, 2008

Tagged

First off let me start by telling Heather that I HATE you!!! (: She thinks it is just to funny to tag me like I just sit around and eat bon bons all day or something!!! So blah blah here it goes. 10 things you didnt know about me or whatever!! Honestly I am not sure that I can name 10 things we shall see!!!

1) I would rather drink a Dr. Pepper for breakfast, lunch or dinner than to eat food. I love my Dr.Pepper!!

2) I was born deaf in my right ear, and if you looked at it you can tell because it looks like a baby ear. And if I am not sitting on your right side I will have a really hard time hearing you, alot of times I just guess what you said and hope it is right, alot of times I get it wrong!! My hubby wishes I would just tell people right away so they know that I am not just ignoring them, but I really dont like to share that info in person with people, unless I have known them for along time.

3) I have a little OCD I read things over and over in my head IE: the tv in the living room says sylvania, the dvd player says dvd and our tv in our room is zenith, I say those words over and over in my head, like they have changed or something but they are always the same. I do it whenever I am sitting on the couch or in my bed.


4) This is bad but I hate when my kids are playing in their room because I know they are making a mess and when they clean up they never put the toys back the way I want them to. So I go in after they have cleaned up and fix it the way I like it.

5) Everyone already knows this but I am the worst driver in the world!! I really dont pay attention to the road so if you live anywhere near me watch out!!

6) I hate tag things!!

7) I love to stay up really late and sleep in, but that never happens anymore.

8) I am really bad at calling people back if you didnt get a hold of me you probably should just try again cause I forget so fast.

9) I am always wearing flip flops whether it is raining or freezing I dont care thats all I wear.

10) I am crazy because we are expecting baby number 4 right around Aidens First birthday, it was not a planned thing at all, but now I will have 2 babies that cant survive with out me doing everything for them!!

So I wont tag anyone because I am a nice person!!!

2 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

So that means that I am not a nice person then? You big jerk!! I will buy you a case of DP when I see you next time to make up for it.

The Ackerman Family said...

Although you didn't want to do it, I enjoyed reading it! How goes the pregnancy?