Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My New Years Resolution

Usually I don't do New Years Resolutions, but looking back to last year I really think that I need to make changes in my life to benefit my family. So here they are...

Try & read the scriptures at least 3x a week and increase that once I have accomplished that goal.

Have more patients for my to smart for words son Kael.

When talking with my children try to be more patients and kind to them, by making the tone in my voice sweeter and then actually being sweeter to them. Be kind to them by my words and deeds.

Go to the temple once a month again.

Increase my spirituality through prayer and study, and any other way possible.

Continue to make our home a heaven on earth.

Well I will look back next year to see how much I have accomplished this year, I hope to change for the better. We shall see!!

4 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

Those are great goals Amanda! I have some of the same goals myself, especially the one about having more patience and speaking in a nice tone to my kids, and being sweet to my kids. Easier said than done when you have 3 little ones who are fighting or talking/shining to you at the same time!

Laura Player said...

Hi Amanda! That new picture of all of you guys is really cute. When is your baby due?

raw mom said...

good for you! i seriously see a huge difference in my kids and myself when i get down on my knees and talk and understand my babies instead of yelling and panicking. and i feel so much better knowing there is another person in this world who i think is great and has a strong testimony that doesnt get to reading the as often , just like me. it's a tough one for me. good luck! you are an awesome girl. amanda!

Heather McMullin said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for instructions.