Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What a day








So today we decided we were going to go to the river. That is our new fun past time. So Cameron went to like 2 periods of school and then came over to my house and myself the kids my sister Kimmi her friend Katie and my bro cami went to the river. Here are some fun pics of the event. Kael loved floating down the river he wanted to do it over and over and over, it was actually tiring. Emma was cool playing on the beach or floating she didnt care. Aiden loved the water but it was a little to cold for his liking. By the way the bikini clad girl is not me its my hot sis I wish I looked that good in a bikini. Not right now though still have baby fat to loose

2 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

So I can't believe how big your siblings are! I guess I still picture them little! It must be nice to have your family so close!

raw mom said...

look at you guys! wierd...i thought i was the only one getting older!