Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Las Vegas Trip






So a few weekends ago we decided we needed to go to visit Vegas to see my Grandpa who is dying from liver cancer by the way didnt ever drink alchol I dont think. While we were there we had a little fun with horses. Kael hated riding on the horse he didnt want it to move he just wanted it to stay still. Emma on the other hand loved riding the horse she didnt want to get off she is going to be a little rider when she gets older. here are some cute pics of the trip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with the orbs on picture?
I take pictures in my living room of my family. My camera lenses are clean but similar orbs are coming out on my photos? Have no idea why. But when i take picture outside or in the other places inside my home pictures come out very clean. I only see these similar orbs in my living room.

Unknown said...

I just thought it was dirt. I have no idea what it is