Monday, March 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well I really have been slacking on my blog! Life is just to crazy at our house. here is Christmas finally.. My mom got my kids this truck and they love it they are in heaven!! They are always out in the streets riding it whenever they can!! Best present ever!!





My little just keeps getting bigger and growing out of everything so here is a new pair of jeans...stop it Kael stay little forever!!!



Same goes for you Emma!!!










My mom made each of my boys these awesome comforters for their beds. They are lizard patterned and my boys just love them!!




Crazy Christmas hair!!!





All of the fun opening up christmas presents








"Santa" got Aiden this present and I HATE it!! There are so many dang pieces to it!! Oh well Aiden loves it!!









Loving her new dolly with her crazy hair







Emma with her new dolly I forgot what she named her Emily maybe? I am not sure (:



Christmas was so much fun!! We have never had it at our house before. Now that we have so much room we were able to have Christmas at our house I had so much fun! I LOVED having it at our house it was just the best!! We had Christmas dinner at our house but it was just so crazy that I forgot to take pictures of it.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

InalfSata