Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A night out with the office girls

So in my life before children, I had a full time job back in California. I worked there for over 5 years. I had Kael and Emma when I was working there. I got both of my sisters jobs there and one of my sisters still works there. Dr. Brown's Orthodontic office. I got to hang out with them a few weekends ago, and it was so much fun!! I just miss them so much!! I am so glad that they came to PCSO and invited me to go to there fun party together. We went to a place called Raw Hide that I thought was out in the boon docks, but it was also a really fun place!


This is where we should be locked up! (: My sissy, Dr. Brown and I







The group! I didn't work with all these girls, but we still had a great time together!



Us on the spooky train! Alicia kept squishing me into the side because she was such a chicken!



This is seriously how we would act at work! So much fun!



Me, Dr. Brown, my sissy Alicia, and sweet Pammy



The trouble makers not Alicia she is to much of a goody goody (; But Rena and I caused a lot of trouble. Remember Sharon? Remember? (:



I am definitely prettier!!! He he just kidding Alicia (you know I am though)



The group getting ready to get on the bus and go to Raw Hide! Yee Haw!! Thanks for inviting me I had such a fun time!!! Miss you girls!!!

3 comments:

aezra noell said...

ha ha ha! yr too funny amanda."im the prettier one".

Kristin said...

I laughed pretty hard at Alicia moving in closer to you during the train ride. That is so Alicia!

Corinne & Tyler Craig said...

I had totally forgotten what he looked like!