Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!!

Ok so The 4th of July is my favorite holiday ever!  I love making my kids all match in there red, white and blue outfits.  I love the fireworks I love what the fourth means.  We had a great day.  We had a BBQ with our good friends and cooled off swimming, thanks foe inviting us Brian and Natalie.  We had so much fun!!!  Then we had In n out for dinner then we met up with some friends at the Apache Junction fireworks.  The fireworks were awesome my kids go bored halfway through it though (:

My babies all HOT and sweaty!




Watching the fireworks







They thought these sparklers were so much fun!




Mylee was terrified of the fireworks she whimpered throughout the whole show ):





I always have a soda in hand!!  (:  Such a fun night  wish it were a little cooler though (:



2 comments:

Drew and Alicia said...

You guys are so stinkin adorable I love your family!!!! I miss you guys

Drew and Alicia said...

You guys are so stinkin adorable I love your family!!!! I miss you guys