Monday, September 10, 2007

Silly little Emma






So every night Emma finds herself in our room on the floor right next to my bed. If I get up in the middle of the night I have to be careful so not to step on her. So last night before I went to bed I went in to check on her and it looks like she tried to go to my room but gave up and just made a little bed on her floor. We put her back in bed but she prefers the hard floor to her very nice bed. Her shirt is pulled up because she has to have quick access to her belly button she calls her pico. She likes to have her fingers touching it, I guess it soothes her I am not sure (:

3 comments:

The Ackerman Family said...

That is such a cute story about Emma. We at times have kids who end up in our room on the floor. How funny about her belly button!

The Ackerman Family said...

PS. I like the music! Great songs!

amelia said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Hurray! Now we can update each other. I'm glad to hear life is going well and your kids are so adorable :)